Project Manager is responsible to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the projects objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Overall IT experience of 3 to 6 years
- 4-5 years of Project Manager Experience in full lifecycle solution development using object-oriented analysis and design techniques, preferably in a large enterprise environment using various Technologies.
- Have a good experience in Customer interfacing and possibly worked on client site for some time
- Will be authorize and accountable for project management work for their project throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Can able to perform Scope, Schedule, Quality, Communication, Risk, Human resource management activities related to projects.
- Should be good in planning, monitoring and controlling the projects.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Good analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills.
- Strong foundation and expertise to formal SDLC process and development methodologies
- Good project-management skills including experience in organizing, planning and executing mid size or large scale projects.
- Ability to solve and make decisions on complex business and technical issues, Ability to make decisions using sound business judgment.
- Exposure with excellent understanding of most current Technologies in IT Industry.
- Good Exposure with middleware technologies, application integration, Design & Architecture
-Can contribute to business development like pre sales, RFP, RFI, Organization Initiatives etc.