PMO would be working closely with the team to collate the project status.
1. This needs good interpersonal skills to sync up with the team on floor and the application teams to get status.
Interpret the data gathered from the team and generate daily executive report.
Present the daily dashboard and executive status to the customer.
1. This needs the PMO to be fully aware of what is the current project status, what are the current blockers, which applications need to work on these.
2. He DOES NOT NEED to be technically involved, he will get all technical information from leads, but he must be able to create a story with the data given
3. PMO would be the spokesperson for the project to the customer, hence this position needs very good communication skills.
4. Executive calls needs accurate project status to be told to the customer, hence it needs good articulation and composure.
5. It needs good knowledge of power point.
Working on the project related data and work on various statistics report.
1. This needs good knowledge of excel, preferably macros as well.
2. An added knowledge of HPQC, ALM will help a lot.