Project Manager with business process analysis, change management, system deployment, MS Office/Project and healthcare/state government experience
- The NC Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is seeking a short term contractor to provide Project Management Services for the EBIC initiative.
- The selected candidate must be a results-oriented individual with a very strong work ethic and must be able to demonstrate excellent IT Project Management, business analysis negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills.
- This position will be responsible for working with senior-level business executives, IT personnel, and business program resources to analyze and execute project requirements and manage stakeholder expectations.
- This lead project management role will work with representatives from DHHS business, DHHS IT, EBIC and other stakeholders to define and implement the goal of the initiative.
- This position will manage the day to day activities on the project including project risks, cost, schedule, determine and manage project expenses within the allocated budget. and complete all input to the State Portfolio Management (Touchdown) system.
- The PM will ensure the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure project scope delivery.