- End to end conceptualization and delivery of cross-functional projects in Strategic Change & IT.
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of required outcomes by effective risk and uncertainty management.
- Matrix management of business resources assigned to projects, both onshore and offshore.
- Effective budget management through forecasting, estimation and optimal use of 3rd parties.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement to ensure stakeholders informed and able to make required decisions.
As a successful applicant, you must bring forth :
- Minimum 8 years of experience, with at least 6+ years in Project Management working on high impact roles.
- M.B.A with Graduation in any discipline.
- Expert knowledge of change delivery management with a PMP / PRINCE2 certification.
- Proven track record of working on diverse, resource extensive projects of minimum 6-month duration.
- Highly effective stakeholder management skills and a willingness to travel internationally for prolonged durations.
- A charismatic personality with exceptional communication and presentation skills.
What's in it for you :
- Strong visibility to the Global Senior Leadership and an opportunity to make a name for yourself.
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression & learning opportunities.
- Monetary & Non-Monetary benefits for the right candidate at par with the best in the market.