Leadership - Lead & guide the team independently or with little support to implement & deliver complex project assignments.
Project Management :
- Get accurate briefs from the Client and translate into tasks for team members with priorities and timeline plans.
- Must maintain high standards of quality and thoroughness. Should be able to monitor accuracy and quality of others- work.
- Ability to think in advance about potential risks and mitigation plans.
- Logical Thinking - Able to think analytically, use a systematic and logical approach to analyze data, problems, and situations. Must be able to guide team members in an analysis.
- Handle Client Relationship - Manage client relationship and client expectations independently. Should be able to deliver results back to the Client independently. Should have excellent communication skills.
- MBA From IIM with a minimum of 2 years of experience .
- B-Tech or BE with a minimum of 2 years of experience
Required Experience : Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Analytics
- Must have 1-2 years of hands-on experience in one or more analytics tools : SAS/SQL/R/VBA/Alteryx /Tableau
- Must have worked on tools : SAS/R/Python/ Excel/ PowerPoint
- Advanced expertise in MS Excel
- Must have experience in using Statistical techniques like Regression Modeling/ Optimization/ Structuring/ Machine Learning Techniques
- Must have experience in development or maintenance of processes to manage and improve sales and marketing operations such as Sales Force Sizing/ Promotion Response Modeling/ Market Mix Optimization
- Customer Focus : Dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external clients.
- Problem Solving : Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Probes all fruitful sources for answers. Is excellent for honest analysis. Looks beyond the obvious and doesn't- t stop at the first answers.
- Learning on the Fly : Learns quickly when facing new problems. A relentless and versatile learner.
- Drive for a result : Able to set priorities.