Must have knowledge of Payments Industry and payment networks like Visa, MasterCard, AMEX
To front end and co-ordinate with the customers (Banks) for the CMS (Debit & Prepaid) & Recon Product related activities including new requirements, modifications, UAT or Production related issues, production movement, daily MIS, certification requirements, etc.
Must have knowledge on Delivery channels like ATM, PoS, IVR, Kiosk, Internet, Mobile, etc.
Should be familiar with Issuance & Acquiring.
Roles & Responsibility
1. Good understanding of Project Management methodologies and tools
2. Responsible for managing multiple projects
3. Coach/mentor the members in the project and provide necessary support to them.
4. Tracking project requirements implementation throughout different phases of the project lifecycle.
5. Experience of planning, budgeting and quality assurance as it relates to S/W development projects
6. Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships at all levels.
7. Ability to coordinate and prioritize customer requests with the assistance of other managers to ensure the highest level of service possible to the customer.
8. Ability to write performance evaluations, issue counseling forms and disciplinary actions, handle employee complaints and grievances and recommend the hiring, termination and promotion of staff.
9. Ability to inspire, train and mentor and lead the team
10. Participate in planning and effort estimation for enhancing specific product modules
11. To front end and co-ordinate with the bank customers for the following;
a. Product Support to existing bank customers.
b. Coordination between internal teams in FSS and the bank customers
c. Coordination for implementation of new functional requirement between the respective functional owners at the customers end and FSS end.
d. Coordination and resolution of any UAT or Production related issues.
e. Production movement of CSMs.
f. Taking review meetings and ensuring resolution of issues
12. To co-ordinate with the finance team for invoicing and receipt of the payments from banks.
13. To prepare/review required documentation as per the requirement for the new requirements and customers.
14. Ensure adequate product support and coordination to the business / customer facing side of FSS and ensure customer satisfaction
15. Coordinating with internal teams to ensure product and services are operational and in good health.
16. Ensure post implementation customer support
17. Good understanding of Card Management (Debit, Prepaid and Virtual) and Reconciliation products, requirements and trends to maintain the solution suite current and compliant
18. Experience with product development processes and methodologies.
19. Coordinate, communicate with the client on project related matters
20. Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.