· Knowledge and experience in managing projects using agile development frameworks like Scrum.
· Who comes form the software product background.
· Someone who has built product(s) that leveraged big data to work.
· Preferred experience in Genomics, DNA, Clinical Data, Healthcare domain.
· Exposure to cutting edge of big data technology, creating enterprise scale products, using large and diverse datasets.
· You would manage a cross functional team of data scientists, product managers and software developers in an innovation-driven environment.
· With sufficient knowledge about several programming languages such as Python, R, Java, Ruby, Clojure, Matlab, Pig or SQL
· Familiar with NLP, Machine Learning, Statistical Analysis, Predictive Modeling.