JOB Description - Project Manager/Associate Project Manager NO CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT MBA FROM TOP IIMS (TOP 5)
Total Positions: 5
Leadership - Lead & guide the team independently or with little support to implement & deliver complex project assignments.
Project Management :
- Get accurate briefs from the Client and translate into tasks for team members with priorities and timeline plans.
- Must maintain high standards of quality and thoroughness. Should be able to monitor accuracy and quality of others- work.
- Ability to think in advance about potential risks and mitigation plans.
- Logical Thinking - Able to think analytically, use a systematic and logical approach to analyze data, problems, and situations. Must be able to guide team members in analysis.
- Handle Client Relationship - Manage client relationship and client expectations independently. Should be able to deliver results back to the Client independently. Should have excellent communication skills.
Required Candidate profile
- B-Tech or BE in any engineering discipline from Tier 1 college with a minimum of 3 years of experience
- B-Tech or BE or Bachelors in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Operations, Research, Economics or Econometrics from Tier 1 College with a minimum of 3 years of experience
- MBA from IIMs (top 5)
Required Experience :
Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Analytics
- Must have 4-5 years of hands on experience in one or more analytics tools: SAS/SQL/R/VBA/Alteryx
- Must have worked on tools: SAS/ Excel/ Power Point
- Advanced expertise with MS excel
- Must have experience in using Statistical techniques like: Regression Modeling/ Optimization/ Structuring/ Machine Learning Techniques
- Must have experience in development or maintenance of processes to manage and improve sales and marketing operations such as: Sales Force Sizing/ Promotion Response Modeling/ Market Mix Optimization
- B-Tech or BE or Bachelors in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Operations, Research, Economics or Econometrics from Tier 1 College with a minimum of 8 years of experience
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external clients.
- Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Probes all fruitful sources for answers. Is excellent at honest analysis. Looks beyond the obvious and doesn- t stop at the first answers.
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems. A relentless and versatile learner.
- Drive for result - Able to set priorities; pursue tasks tenaciously & with a need to finish. Able to overcome setbacks which may occur along the way.