Education Guidelines (Typical):
MBA with Under Graduate in any Commerce, Engg, Finance or B.E. or M.S.
Purpose of the Role:
Proposal & Solutions
Understand the customer requirements, participate in proposals, requirement and design workshops to understand the requirements, prepare solution proposals and work order. Project Management - Work with the development and test teams to design, develop, test and implement the applications meeting the customer requirements. Customer management – communications, stakeholder and escalation handling; Industrialization - Technology standardization, continuous innovation & improvement, value-additions, knowledge retention and management; Industry Knowledge – Experience of working with Pharma, Regulated & Quality Applications
Areas of Responsibilities:
Proposal & Solutions - • Understand existing application and technology landscape • Work with the customer and engagement team to understand the customer requirements, perform scoping/requirement analysis, provide solution proposal, provide estimates for implementation, present the solution with the customer and work with the teams to ensure winning the proposals/work orders.
Project Management & Governance-
• Ownership of project delivery on budget, schedule, quality, complying with regulatory requirements
• Work with the team to deliver multiple application development projects of differing priorities
• Ensure project kick-off meetings conducted with the customer.
• Prepare the project plan, ensure all the dependencies are called out, ensure proactive risk management.
• Stay on top of the project status, risks/issues/challenges.
• Ensure weekly status reports are prepared and reviewed with customer on-time and provide the comprehensive status of the project.
• Manage customer expectation, handle escalations and Stakeholder communication.
• Establish project governance with customer/internal stakeholders.
• Design, Implement & Track project metrics and publish reports with customer/internal stakeholders.
• Identify and implement value-additional on and above project delivery
• Handle project budgeting, resourcing, invoicing and follow-up on account receivables
• Ensure adherence to contractual obligations.
• Work with other horizontals, Ops team, PMO team, third-party vendors, as required.
• Working experience of end-to-end application design, development and implementation • Understanding of life sciences value chain (pharmaceuticals, medical devices and nutrition) • Working experience of regulated/validated/ GxP application implementation and/or support • Working in a multi-stakeholder environment with the involvement of third-party vendors • Handling highly demanding customer expectations
People Management & Team Building-
• Allocate work among team members; Resolve team conflict & support team building activities;
• Identify skill gaps and training needs of team members and provide necessary support to address the same;
• Provide inputs into the learning and career plans for team members
• Coach and mentor the technical leads on the architecture and design capabilities and the other team members, as required
• Conduct training programs for the team on best practices in various aspects; interact with other delivery teams to identify improvements and best practices.