Lead projects across several areas such as
- A variety of statistical analysis methods such as Regression, Logistic regression, Forecasting, decision trees, other segmentation methods
- Simulation & Mathematical optimization models
- Successful candidates are also expected to oversee the maintenance and enhancements of existing models, algorithms and processes as well as oversee the development and maintenance of code and process documentation.
Qualification and Experience:
- 5+ years of work in statistical modelling or business analysis roles
- Experience should include hands-on delivery of projects in analysis and statistical modelling
- Experience should also include structuring and project management of analysis projects
- People management experience
- Experience in handling large volume of data and generating meaningful insights out of it that are actionable.
- Mind-set of driving business impact through analytics
Skills / Knowledge:
- Hands on experience in R/Python
- Strong Microsoft Excel, word and PowerPoint skills
- Superlative communication (written/verbal) skills, including logically structuring and delivering presentations
- High aptitude to learn quickly, assimilate to new teams and projects, and work well under pressure with appropriate attention to detail
- Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, and problem solving skills
- Ability to structure problems through a data driven decision making process
- Ability to identify and draw on leading-edge analytical tools and techniques to develop creative approaches and new insights to business issues through data analysis
- Excellent project management skills, including time and risk management, and project structuring
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management and functional disciplines
- Strong ability to influence/ drive consensus
- Strong negotiating skills.