1) Lead and drive development of Functional Safety for Hybrid System through the entire life cycle including design, development, verification, validation & productionisation.
2) Define Functional Safety Architecture for Hybrid System - encompassing Hybrid Control Unit / Supervisory Control Unit, Inverter & Motor Controls, DC-DC Converter, On-board charger, Energy Storage System, Torque & signal interfaces for Hybrid system and thermal management for Hybrid System
3) Define & develop Functional Safety Concept for Hybrid System
4) Define, develop, allocate to Hybrid system elements & test Functional Safety Requirements for Hybrid System
5) Interface with Hybrid component suppliers in allocating FSR's to hybrid componenets
6) Define & develop Technical Safety Concept (TSC) for Hybrid Controls
7) Define, develop & test TSR for Hybrid Controls
8) Support implementation of TSR in Hybrid Controls (Functional Safety Software)