Friends Color Images Pvt. Ltd.
FCI is revolutionizing the customer communications. We help organizations of all sizes deliver amazing digital experience to their customers with the help of dynamic, interactive and highly personalized communications. Our mission is to eliminate the dead, one-way communications and make it easy for organizations to lean on one-to-one customer experiences.
FCI provides customer communication management solutions and services to help organizations meet their business goals, support regulatory compliance, and drive business growth.
About The Job :
- As Delivery Manager you will manage one or more software development projects and supervise the delivery of a high-quality service to overseas customers, and ensure delivery processes are in place to meet business needs.
- This position is a customer facing role, and requires to establish and manage expectations within the business and drive team to achieve those expectations to a high standard.
- Maintain high performing software development function for all IT services offered to the customers.
- Provide direction to the team for design and development from definition phase through implementation.
- Review work of development team, identify deficiencies and implement effective solutions.
- Manage risks related to scope, time, resource and technology throughout the project.
- Monitor, control and support software delivery; ensuring processes, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed.
- Accountable for the quality of services and performance, drive internal review meetings covering performance, improvements, quality and processes.
- Provide regular and accurate management reporting on project and team performance Effectively manage staff including recruitment, mentoring, training, target setting and performance assessment.
About you :
- A Computer science Graduate/B.Tech/MCA with 7+ years of experience in Software Development with a team handling experience.
- Previous experience as a technical lead with knowledge of multiple technologies and tools is mandatory.
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies such as waterfall, agile and tools such as Jira, GIT, TFS would be a definite plus.
- Possess excellent English communication skills combined with effective leadership and people management skills.
- Support and mentors the team to prepare the team members for next level.
- Should possess excellent customer facing skills, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills and able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information.
- Should be well versed with managing and prioritizing tasks and deliverable.
- Should take initiative and a proactive approach towards daily tasks.