• Supporting the Business Controller to ensure project related processes are followed in order to be compliant with Co’s policies and procedures
• To ensure accurate project financial information including project budgets are regularly reviewed and updated
• Managing financial integrity of projects including, but not limited to project setup, closure, time/expense transfers, re-forecasting, variance analysis and project reports
• Assisting with external and internal audits of project financials while maintaining documentation of project set-ups and reforecast adjustments with analysis of project forecast variances
• Participate in project reviews with Project managers and department managers on matters related to projects and give the department managements feedback on project performance
• Performing other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time by your manager
• Cost Control and Budgeting
• Being cost-effective by reducing discretionary expenditure
• Responsible for handling taxation completely from assessment to appeal
• Providing business solutions to the management for quick decision making
• Formulating budget and managing of cash flow operations for multi crore projects
• Preparing and finalization of Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss statements
• Conducting monthly review meetings with project teams to understand the projects based on budget prepared and merits and demerit
• Analysis of financial and business process and eliminate the bottlenecks when necessary
• Capable of implementing the concept of individual Cost Centre at the site level
• Support in preparation of annual budgets, multi-year plans, forecast revisions related to balances, revenues, and expenses
• Develop, maintain, and use key business drivers, market information and performance metrics to manage the business through early identification of trends and anomalies
• Prepare materials for periodic business reviews for senior management
• Support (design/ modify) the monthly/quarterly reporting around business unit metrics, revenue/ expense, headcount including month-end estimates, closing and reporting as per business requirements
• Lead and support ad hoc and special projects
• Assist in developing presentations
• Prepare various monthly and quarterly financial reports and analyses Partner with business finance team to ensure smooth functioning of the process/function
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. Chartered Accountant 3-5+ years of experience in Project finance/accounting
2. Experience in reporting and analysis
3. Exceptional analytical ability and creative problem solving skills
4. Ability to deliver exceptional results in a time-sensitive manner while managing competing priorities
5. Expert in Excel and PowerPoint preferred.
6. SAP experience a plus.
7. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
8. Strong attention to detail required.