1. Lead the analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of content and learning programs to support business as well as performance improvement initiatives.
2. Develop content performance support solutions that optimize performance and promote adherence to Communication Guidelines and Standards.
3. Assist in the development of standardized content and learning management processes, procedures, and strategies.
4. Ensure that all learning interventions are tracked and maintained in the enterprise Learning Management System.
5. Advocate for the Customer Service associates needs during new initiative project planning. Partner with multiple stakeholders across functions to propose and advocate for effective customer-centered solutions and to build associates comfort, confidence and competence in resolving customer issues
6. Identify opportunities for content efficiency and automation and working cross-functionally to implement them
7. Measure solution effectiveness and scalability of delivery modalities by using continuous feedback loops and mechanisms to identify gaps and recommend and create scalable learning solutions to improve learner retention, job performance, and the overall employee experience as well as the attainment of business goals.
8. Key to success in this role is the ability to understand what messages are most relevant and how to deliver content in the most engaging manner
- Experienced Program manager with 10+ years of experience and having 5+ years work experience in instructional design, training program management, and training project management.
- Should be currently working in a Global MNC as Manager / Sr Manager Knowledge Management . Content Development.
- Experience in assessing performance gaps, analyzing learning needs, designing and developing learning and performance support solutions, facilitating learning activities, and evaluating the effectiveness of learning programs
- Experience conducting a job task analysis and developing blended learning programs which include face-to-face instructor-led training, virtual instructor-led training, a-synchronous learning activities, self-paced eLearning, electronic performance support, video demonstrations, software simulations, behavioral simulations and learning games
- Experience with Content Management tools and technologies in a DITA environment. The ideal candidate will have experience with multiple content management technologies
- Technical ability in using HTML, XML and Excel, plus the ability to learn in-house tools quickly
- Proven ability to build and manage high-performance teams using metrics and data to drive decision making
- Experience in cross team collaboration, working across an organization as an effective program manager
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders across teams to convey status of projects and deliberate on deadlines
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to curate and produce editorial content
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational design and recruiting skills; proven ability to build high-performance teams quickly
- Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in delivering a world-class customer experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills; demonstrated success building buy-in for an innovative and bold vision
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams through influence versus direct management; excellent interpersonal skills