8 - 10 yrs of program/program management, marketing, consulting or related experience.
- Experience defining market and program requirements, working with engineering organizations to rapidly deliver high-impact capabilities to market.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive management of program.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Collaborative working style. Must work well in a team environment.
- Must have bias for action and strong work ethic.
- Proven ability to deliver first class customer experiences with a deep understanding of best practices