The post holder will be responsible for qualitative analysis of program implementation with the organization and will be required to identify new care practices within the child care sector and share it with the relevant stakeholders.
To guide and support program implementation team for qualitative settlement of youth and achieving the overall goal of the organization.
To provide programme support regarding internal governance tools and approaches including the Flagship programmes and coordination of the outcomes under Programme and Budget.
To provide management support in the areas of human resources, finance and other accountability functions, ensuring usage of consistent and improved management practices across the department.
1. Assist in the development and monitoring of the programmes. This includes developing coordination templates and drafting communication messages.
2. Study and analyze the program audit and identify gaps for corrective actions and required follow up for implementation.
3. Identify and support youth programmes for quality settlement of youth.
4. Monitoring the outcome of the various activities initiated for children, youth and care givers in alternate child care and family in the community and also program compliance.
5. Identify good and new child care practices and share with relevant stakeholders.
6. Provide inputs for the analyses and preliminary comments on strategy proposal and other documents submitted to ICC department.
Sound technical knowledge in the areas of child rights, child and youth development
Experience of managing relationships and activities remotely.
Excellent presentation skills
Highly numerate with the ability to develop and monitor budgets; analyses, interpret and communicate complex data and financial information
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to liaise confidently and diplomatically with donors and colleagues.