- Proven ability in designing and building industrial-strength solutions in terms of performance and resiliency.
- Experience in testing and implementing big-data and point to point managed file transfer solutions.
- Experience in UNIX Skills - VI, Shell Scripting.
- Experience with encryption technologies such as RSA, AES, PGP (Pretty Good Privacy) Migration experience preferred Willing to take ownership, and able to independently work toward implementation.
- Able to manage complex and ever-changing workload.
- Proven analysis, reporting, and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to absorb & present complex ideas quickly & accurately Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to communicate complex issues to technical and nontechnical audiences that include peers, lines of business partners, and senior management Strong documentation skills to be able to write design and support documentation.
- Leadership abilities, ability to drive discussions and bring forward recommendations, explain complex issues to peers and senior management Ability to train and mentor more junior technical staff.
- 5+ years of systems engineering / product support experience within large enterprise environments.
- Minimum of 2 years managed file transfer experience. (CLEO Harmony and / or Actuate experience) / Bangalore
1. Good communications skills in written and verbal.
2. 24/7 Support
Responsible for the day-to-day development and support of the application in operation, including tasks related troubleshooting of application issues and resolution or escalation. Responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team members. In depth Functional knowledge of the application(s) supported and interdependence.