Production Manager – Metalized Transfer Paper
? You will be responsible for setting up and operation of any of the following machines-coater, slitter,
metallizer, or sheeter while ensuring customer satisfaction, quality, and safety.
? Set up and operates metalizing machines
? Load rolls of paper onto the machines.
? Set up machine within established tolerance levels.
? Monitor all necessary adjustments.
? Work from production schedules, work orders, specification sheets, checklists and verbal instructions to attain required production quantities with appropriate quality levels.
? Monitor quality of product throughout process.
? Monitor condition of equipment and process control devices to insure that they are in proper working condition.
? Conduct various tests to determine whether product complies with established specification.
? Identify malfunctions, process problems and unusual conditions and report such situations to Supervisor.
? Take active role in the analysis and troubleshooting process to correct problems.
? Clean machine and work area in accordance to established specifications.
Qualification And Experience:
1. 5+ years of work experience in a manufacturing Metalized Transfer Paper & machine operation
2. Must be capable of using judgment to plan and perform set ups and operate within standard procedures.
3. Ability to read and comprehend safety policies and regulations as well as basic product and process documentation.
4. Must be capable of using judgment to plan and perform setups and operate within standard procedures.
5. Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
6. Experience with Lean Manufacturing a plus.