Responsibility: should manage Solvent Recovery plant
1. Achieving the production targets as per the requirements and ensure the timely delivery of product.
2. Ensure the manufacturing activities are carried out as per cGMP guidelines
3. Co-ordinate for plant validation activity, new projects, process changes, quality improvements activities.
4. Carry out the validations for new process & modified process
5. Responsible for cost reduction significantly by Process Improvement
6. Production planning and materials indenting according to production planning and follow up of raw material to concern department.
7. Execution & daily monitoring of production activity.
8. Development work for higher yield, better output and lower environmental load.
9. Ensuring environmental health and safety company policy.
10. Ensuring training of new process and cGMP regulation to plant personnel.
11. To ensure that the premises of manufacturing, equipment are clean and good house-keeping is maintained.
12. To evaluate the equipment capacity, design for required use of manufacturing
13. To coordinate with all departments to achieve the monthly target
15. To upgrade and enhance the present equipments to achieve good productivity
16. To lead the team effectively