Our clients are leading MNC & Industrial Conglomerate’s (AUTOMOBILES, FMCG, CONSUMER DURABLES, MANAUFACTURING, RETAIL, EPC, INFRASTRUCTURE – (POWER , ENERGY, OIL & GAS, PORTS), INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, BPO, PHARMA & TELECOM with a Turnover of US $ 1 Bn to US $ 100 Bn with exponential growth potential. Our client’s reach span across several countries across the global.
PERFECT PLACER (www.perfectplacer.com), Promoted by a team of dedicated professionals with varied background, having comprehensive and extensive industry and consultancy exposure, is “One of the most preferred and referred consultants” today in Executive Search & Placement.
PERFECT PLACER in less than half a decade has grown to be a force to reckon with, having offices in Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore and New Delhi.
Perfect Placer along with its associate services has a long and prestigious list of leading Indian and Multinational Corporates in India and Outside across Managerial levels, functions and Industries, covering both IT and Non-IT specialized in chief executive, board member and senior-level management search assignments
Production Manager (Head) – Food Products
o Quality products produced according to specifications, plan and budget
o Meet all production standards set by Quality Assurance.
o Production plan managed meticulously in order to achieve the daily target set out
o Manage the production quality in conjunction with the QA team
o Effective management of the production team
o Presenting Monthly reports to Senior Management
o Constant feedback and communication with the Operations Manager
o Ensuring IP is at all times protected and kept confidential
o Document all procedures and processes and ensure that they are in line with FSSC 22000
o Ensure production staff are competently trained in their required fields
o Maintain compliance with Health & Safety policies
o Understand and follow all established safety procedures, and uses required PPE to reduce/prevent injury to self and others.
o Keep current and complies with OSHA regulations affecting operations.
o Effective waste management
o Assist in weekly sanitation of plant equipment and work area.
o You need to prepare a proper schedule of food production for the order which the company got.
o You need to allocate the manpower accordingly with efficiency of completing the work on time.
o Prepare a report after the completion of the production work with all necessary documents.
o Should be vigilant in forecasting the risk problems before commencing the work.
o Should develop new food products welcomed by the market need and promote it in an effective way.
o Need to ensure the quality and hygiene of the product.
o Must develop, implement and monitor the optimum nutrition contents of the products.
o The incumbent will initiate and execute productivity efforts to drive efficiency and cost savings.
o Project management, particularly the execution phase at the manufacturing site, is a key thrust of this position.
o Projects will link to the brand team's new business and commercialization needs (new product launch and line extensions) and will also include productivity, quality improvement, internalization of volume from contract manufacturers to plants, etc.
o This is a key position which is expected to know the detail of the manufacturing operation including cost drivers, purchasing strategy of inputs to the manufacturing process, and knowledge of current and future capabilities
Qualification And Experience:
1. BE/Diploma in Mechanical with 7-15 Years of Experience in Food Industry is a must
2. Experience in FSSC 2200 Standards and methodologies is essential
3. Experience in Dry Blending of Food Products is advantage
4. Supervisory experience or proven skills to lead and motivate personnel. Influence management skills
5. Excellent communication skills and ability to lead and participate in cross functional teams needed
6. Drive for results, challenge of status quo and independent thinker
7. Strong Project Management Skills
8. Excellent relationship building skills required
9. Highly self-motivated with a passion for team building
10. Candidates must be detail oriented, analytical and extremely well organized
11. You must have an expertise in food engineering, manufacturing and quality control to establish production processes and activities.
12. Should be able to monitor and manage the production within a food processing plant in order to supervise quality control.
13. Should be having detailed knowledge and experience in setting up, handling and managing of tomato processing plant.
14. Ability to manage employees, interpersonal and communication skills
16. Accuracy and attention to detail
17. Ability to achieve set out goals and deadline orientated
18. Conflict Management
19. Stress tolerance
21. Be able to stand your entire shift.
22. Ability to adapt to change in priorities on a daily basis.
23. Ability to solve practical problems.
24. Ability to follow written or verbal instructions.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
202/3 Pal Mohan Sadan
26/32 East Patel Nagar, New Delhi - 110008
Near Jaypee Siddharth
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site : www.perfectplacer.com