Production Head – Metalized Paper
o Responsible for metalized packaging paper business performance, growth and business P&L. Experienced in managing teams involved in metalized paper manufacturing including product development & technical, production, supply chain, quality & regulatory.
o You will be responsible for setting up and operation of any of the following machines-coater, slitter, metallizer, or sheeter while ensuring customer satisfaction, quality, and safety.
o Set up and operates metalizing machines
o Load rolls of paper onto the machines.
o Set up machine within established tolerance levels.
o Monitor all necessary adjustments.
o Work from production schedules, work orders, specification sheets, checklists and verbal instructions to attain required production quantities with appropriate quality levels.
o Monitor quality of product throughout process.
o Monitor condition of equipment and process control devices to insure that they are in proper working condition.
o Conduct various tests to determine whether product complies with established specification.
o Identify malfunctions, process problems and unusual conditions and report such situations to Supervisor.
o Take active role in the analysis and troubleshooting process to correct problems.
o Clean machine and work area in accordance to established specifications.
o Monitoring daily input with optimum utilization
o Motivation of staff and workers in all respects & Improvement in skills
o Maintained standard of ISO
o Minimization of losses
o Minimization of market complaints
o Optimizing equipment efficiency
Qualification And Experience:
1. B.E/Diploma with Minimum 8+ years of work experience in a manufacturing Metalized Transfer Paper & machine operation
2. Must be capable of using judgment to plan and perform set ups and operate within standard procedures.
3. Ability to read and comprehend safety policies and regulations as well as basic product and process documentation.
4. Must be capable of using judgment to plan and perform setups and operate within standard procedures.
5. Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
6. Experience with Lean Manufacturing a plus.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader