? You would be responsible for planning the aluminum foil requirement for monthly production, guide the machine operators and control the production and scrap, plan the inventory of finished goods and the raw material, coordinate with sales, purchase, stores and accounts.
? Maintain the machines and solve technical issues.
? Plan the capacity expansion.
? Overall responsibility of planning and production.
? Responsible to provide strategic leadership in pursuance of the company’s vision and objectives.
? Responsible to formulate short term and long term business plan as well as associated strategies to ensure availability of resources for overall smooth operation.
? Responsible for taking decisions on the process parameters, based on the quality of the input raw material, for achieving desired results. Responsible for increasing the yield and achieving production target.
? Responsible for maintaining COP as per Business Plan.
? Responsible for maintaining safe work practice in working areas, monitoring daily production, quality and specific consumption, oversee the production schedule and adhere to the schedule.
? Responsible to provide leadership, conceptual solutions, develop models for the Operational Excellence in the team.
? Engagement with top management and to develop competitive operational strategy for the business.
? To attend critical review meeting for decisions towards achieving operational excellence.
? To ensure implementation of cost-effective methods in manufacturing processes.
? To ensure consistency of the product quality.
? Implementation of continuous improvement initiatives to optimize the operations.
? Implementation of Best Practices in order to improve productivity and efficiencies.
? Responsible for maintaining proper housekeeping in the workplace.
? To develop individuals to their optimal potential, motivate and mentor team members.
Qualification And Experience:
1. BE or similar qualification with 10+ year’s o Aluminum Foils manufacturing experience.
2. Demonstrates Business Acumen, Business Agility and knows the specifics of the business. Engages in effective operational and strategic planning.
3. Knowledge of business economic analysis and metrics.
4. SAP or similar ERP database management systems.
5. Knowledge of Quality Systems; ISO, SPM or BRC.
6. Exposure to applications using continuous improvement techniques; TQM, Lean Manufacturing, 5S, and etc.
7. Fosters Change and Innovation Seeks solutions that strengthen quality, value, service and effectiveness. Respectfully challenges the way “things are done" and supports others in doing so.