Product Strategy - To conceptualize strategy for planning new products and upgrading existing products.
-Benchmarking - Responsibility for market and competitor analysis and bench marking by gathering data from the field & perform SWOT analysis
-Customer & Market Research - Scan environment ,define customer needs, opportunity assessment for products.
Market research to collate multiple data sources for product development
- Define Customer Value Proposition, establish it in the market, and work with ownership of the product.
. Work out volume, segment , price structure, features, warranty terms
- Product Definition - Study the feasibility, do the costing and prepare project plans.
- Define & work out scope of Product & its functional Image
- Share the analysis, opportunities and requirements with management and get the approval for new projects.
-Interdepartmental Co-Ordination - Ensure alignment of functions like Product Development, Marketing, Finance & controlling, Materials and Technical Services for NPI and SOP & to evolve product specifications & features so to build attractive value proposition for target segments.
- Product Management - Manage the product end to end by working on the feedbacks from the market and providing solutions.
- Develop inputs for training field team & marketing communication.
- Closely work & guide the vertical managers in ensuring that Product variants meet the customer demand.
- Product Management through its life cycle-ECN Monitoring,IMCR proposal evaluation etc.
- Manage competition intelligence, markets development, segmental shift, regulatory updates etc