The incumbent will be a part of Client's Digital Product & Innovation team. This team is shaping Version2.0 and spearheading its digital strategy to drive business growth. The mandate is to build digital products and drive those as a separate line of business.
He /she will take complete ownership of a product or its subset/features and report into - Head - Digital Product & Innovation- .
The role is a combination of Strategy, Business Analysis, Product Management, Digital Marketing and Product Operations.
- Own P&L of a product (or a product segment)
- Drive product development, operations & sales/marketing
- Strategic and tactical planning based on data analysis, competitive analysis, research, customer feedback and organizational strategy
- Define KPIs for the product (traffic, downloads, active users, paid users, registrations etc.) and ensuring that the - numbers- are met
- Crystallize business requirements for products/solutions/features
- Release planning and prioritization of release features/enhancements
- Product review and testing
- Interact with technology team/vendor to:
a) Get the product/solution implemented
b) Review progress made
c) Resolve user issues/queries
- Interact with stakeholders in other functions like academics, finance, marketing, sales, operations, customer support etc.
- Driving product Marketing - both Digital marketing and offline
- Spearhead strategic initiatives and external alliances
Skills & Requirements:
- 5-8 years of experience - ideal will be a combination of software development, product management and digital strategy
- At least 5 years of product management experience with an internet/mobile product
- Good understanding of Mobile app ecosystem and app marketing
- Basic knowledge of at least one OOP language
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand consumer requirements
- Good understanding of UI/UX
- Ability to formulate business strategy as well as an operations plan
- Basic understanding of digital marketing and Google Analytics
- MBA + B.Tech/B.E.
Compensation: As per market standard