PFA Job Description for your reference and Responsibility :
- Understand Sterling Talent Solutions integration platform and capabilities at expert level.
- Use strong business acumen to make sounds decisions driving strategy and roadmap for various partner integrations.
- Influence the Sterling Talent Solutions platform roadmap by generating partner and ATS requirements in a concise and well-structured manner, and working hand-in-hand with engineering to execute them.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing to drive customer adoption by building solid documentation, conducting workshops and training sessions.
- Act as a dedicated point of contact for Sterling Talent Solutions partners in most aspects, managing planning, expectations, technical issues and escalations.
- Working closely with the Sterling Talent Solutions QA, Professional services and our partners to certify integrations.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Shift Timings : 12Noon to 9pm
Working Days : Monday to Friday
Weekly Off : Saturday & Sunday
Gender Preference : Male / FemaleEducation
Qualification : Graduates / MBA preferred
Experience Required : 5+ years of experience in hands-on SaaS software environments
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience
Skills Required :- Global exposure of Clients and products. Domestic experience will not be preferred
- Deep experience working with third party SDKs and API integration This Will Be An Individual Contributor Role And Will Not Include Team Handling Or People Management. So Set Expectations With Your Candidates Accordingly.
Candidates Preferred From Mumbai Location And With
Maximum 60 Days Of Notice Period.Transport Boundaries :- Borivali - Mira Road- Kurla - Badlapur- Thane - Panvel- Kurla - Panvel
Qualifications :- MS or BS in Computer Science or equivalent; MBA a plus from IIM/IIT/NIT/BITS etcSkills/Knowledge :
- 5+ years of experience in hands-on SaaS software environments.
- Close to 3-5 years of PM experience- Demonstrated acumen in the integration concepts and models such as REST APIs, batch process, synchronous and asynchronous integrations.
Prior experience with standards such as HRXML a plus.
- Deep experience working with third party SDKs and API integration
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills.
- Comfortable presenting to both internal and external engineering and executive audiences
- High attention to detail, organized, self-starter, self-directed team player. An entrepreneurial spirit
Experience :- 5+ years of experience in hands-on SaaS software environments
- 3-5 years of PM experience
Required :Statement of Other Duties :This document describes the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions.
It should be understood, therefore, that incumbents may be asked to perform job-related duties beyond those explicitly described.