- Ideally looking for candidates who have got 4+ years of experience in General Insurance product Development role
- Candidates from Fire & Engineering domain would be given first priority
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Product designing, development and Filing as per IRDA file and Use guidelines.
- After approval of Product starting with launching activities like Marketing collateral and publicity campaigns
- Co-ordinating with Operations team for designing and implementing delivery mechanisms
- Co-ordinating with Claims team for designing and implementing processes for handling and management of product related claims
- Co-ordinating with Call centre team for preparing the script on product and related processes and for training customer service executives.
- Conduct product trainings for sales, underwriting, operations, claims team, TPA and other required resources across all regions
- Facilitate product launch within the expected time frame
Skills & Competencies :
- Collect Data on various insurance products
- Provide necessary support to all concerned teams for resolving issues/clarifications/queries related to the products and process
- Develop and manage the content related to the product on the website and in all external communications
- Analytical ability, Process Orientation, Effective people management skills
- Ability to be creative, innovative and think out-of-the-box