- Manage the ongoing product & portfolio for the existing range of prepaid cards
- Develop & launch new payment products
- Product P&L responsibility
- Collecting, developing, and analysing multiple concurrent business requirements and transferring the same knowledge to product, development and other support teams by writing concept and scope documents, detailed business requirements, product specifications and web requirements for both new products and enhancements to existing products.
- Work with Networks like MasterCard & manage their relationship
- Collaborate and lead interactions with functional areas such as business development, account development, IT development and support, QA, customer service, and operations to develop and provide product definitions responsive to customer needs and market opportunities.
- Plan, communicate, implement, and report on the progress of product plans which take into account the implications of changing market dynamics.
- Assess the effectiveness of the overall product and provide feedback to management in order to insure the prepaid product reflects both current and future client and market needs.
- The person filling this position will be a key contributor to the successful execution of new features and services for the payment solutions business that drives client satisfaction
Desired Candidate Profile:
Candidate profilePost Graduate College degree, MBA preferred
5+ years experience in product management or product development in the card payment industry is required
Strong knowledge of the prepaid industry and the card payments business is required
Outstanding writing skills to communicate complex concepts to a broad audience
Negotiating skills and strong interpersonal skills to influence cross functional team decisions
Ability to work creatively with strong problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and demands
Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs and to build solutions to meet those needs
Ability to make decisions based on available data and consultations, considering short and long-term strategic goalsAdvanced skills in Ms Word, Outlook, and ExcelQualificationManagement Graduate