Supporting Gen. Insurance and health Insurance Product, establishing Banks Gen. insurance and health insurance business in all potential banking channels, best in the industry by setting highest standards in terms of income & premium mobilization, channel penetration, complying regulatory guidelines, product innovation and digital approach to business.
Key Responsibility Areas :
Overall Business Objective
Data Analytics Gen. Insurance
- To ensure that Bank meets the overall plans defined for the year for General Insurance and health insurance
- Increase penetration to bank customer base, by leveraging across all banking channels and customer interfaces
- Regular tracking of all channel performance and ensure adequate support/identify support gaps is given to channels from the Vendor/support teams to ensure agreed plans are delivered.
- Agreeing annual budgets for each channel at broad channel level and keeping the insurance co. partner in sync with agreed numbers at channel level
- Bank has huge past database where our customers have bought gen. insurance plans. Working with analytics team to find out opportunity on special offers / pre-approved / pre-qualified offers for the banks customers.
- Making plan of tapping such potential customers and designing a sales process around.
- Sharing insights of analytics with management to take decisions to improve business & revenue.
- Insurance is a cross-sell products and depends much on recall of the products, hence to ensure running activities to have greater recall by RMs/Units/Channels about the products & offerings
- Reaching to customers with product offerings through emailer & text messages
- Sales and Influencing Skills
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- Insurance Product and Regulatory Knowledge
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.
Qualification & Skills Required:
- Engineering Graduate (Preferable) with MBA from Top Institute
- Excellent hold on MS Office and MS Access (Preferable)
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- AMFI Certification
- IRDA Certification
- NCFM Certification (Optional)
- CAIIB (Optional)
- Internal Certification (TPP Modules)
- Minimum experience in years 4+ Yrs
- Exposure to Insurance Life & Non-life Industry
- Experience of handling Key Accounts (Preferable)
- Experience in Bancassurance Setup (Preferable)