You will help define product strategy right from requirement gathering to go-to market.
You will have to prioritize product development so as to strike a balance between business expectations, team velocity, cost and customer value.
- Create product road map based on the customer needs.
- Work with Engineering, UI/UX and Business teams to create product requirements.
- Custodian of product backlog.
- Responsible for all product versions released externally.
- Actively identifies new areas for innovation.
- Experience in business analysis/ development/ product management/project management with 12-15 years of work experience.
- Previous experience in platform business.
- Proven track record as a product manager dealing with all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Thorough understanding and working experience in an Agile (SCRUM) Software development environment.