Position : Product Engineer
Experience : 5-8 Yrs
The candidate should have the following capabilities :
- Strong analytical and quantitative modeling skills
- Demonstrable understanding of statistical modeling, data mining and Advanced analytics such as Machine learning, Text Mining, etc
- Computer programming skills to manipulate, transform, visualize structured on unstructured data
- Ability to effectively use Programming Paradigms such as Python or R scripting languages to conduct analysis; or ability to learn them quickly
- Strong data auditing, mapping, staging and mining expertise
- Strong root cause analysis along with building methodology and algorithms
- Good personal and interactive communication skills
- Pragmatic and business-oriented approach to problem solving
- Effective listening skills; ability to ask good questions, and to quickly absorb new Concepts
The following capabilities are highly desirable :
- Exposure to building in Supply chain product companies (JDA, Infor, e2open, PTC, etc)
- Ability to program in languages such as Python, Ruby, etc.
- Advanced data visualization skills
Indicative background :
- 5-8 years of experience work on data analytics related projects. Supply chain analytics experience preferred.
- MS, MBA or PhD degree in an analytical stream, such as computer science, statistics, engineering, industrial engineering, management science and operations research.
- Exceptional bachelor's degree candidates will be considered