1. Involved in execution of overall strategy for growth and profitability of the bank
2. Identify banking needs and expectations through competition analysis (primary and secondary research)
3. Identification of markets / segments for which, products are best fitted variants, through regular Branch / Market visits / Portfolio Analysis / External Research.
4. Mapping of business potential in each of these segments / markets through Market Research / RBI Data
5. Develop various Product(CA and SA) keeping in mind the ideal Product Mix required for the bank
6. Customization of Current Account on basis of the customer's business requirement
7. Ideate and implement enhancements in product portfolio in line with need-gap analysis with customers and present value offering (product, pricing and packaging)
8. Program management for all product related changes with regional heads, business intelligence unit (BIU), relationship managers, legal and compliance, marketing, operations and technology team.
9. Strategize and plan improvements in different banking channels (digital and phone banking) as well as cross selling of other banking products.
10. Design or strengthen Systems, Controls, processes & procedures for better implementation of product mix and further monitoring of service delivery on basis of ground feedback, Competition tracking/Business requirement.
11. Undertaking activities like Campaign & Account Management, conducting promotional campaigns for the new products.
12. Conducting Business, Productivity & Product Performance Analysis and generating report for the same
13. Ensuring the Product Offerings is in line with Regulator guidelines.
14. Ensure new product design adhere to all internal process and procedures of the bank.