1) Constantly evaluate business requirements and prioritize requirements for maximum ROI
2) Develop the entire Product Vision.
3) Digitize the entire credit management process by using alternate data sources vs those used by banks.
Conceive, present and lead the entire customer journey. Manage the entire product lifecycle from discovery through creation and validation to production and repeat.
4) Use top of the line technologies and frameworks in AI, Blockchain, Bots and Personalization to create a killer product.
5) Build user centric designs, flows and get the product live in a cross functional environment.
6) Breakdown the product vision into user stories, create storyboards, write specifications, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with a team of engineers and designers. - Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
7) Analytics - Hands-on experience with A/B testing and GA. Knowledge of relevant tools would be great.
8) Be the strongest internal- Voice of Customers- and continuously undo own achievements to re-build a better platform and grow faster.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Please make sure candidate should qualify checklist written below:
Is the candididate a B.Tech/MBA from Tier 1 College?Does the candidate have digital product management experience in fintech domain?
Does the candidate have 5+ years of experience of digital product management.
Experience and Education Requirements:
1) Overall experience of 8-12 years.
2) At least 4+ years of pure platform Product Management experience in E-Commerce / Technology/ Banking industry.
3) Must have worked on building large platforms like Credit Platforms, Banking or Card Technology Platform, eCommerce Order Management System or Merchant Onboarding Platform.
4) Excellent Product Judgment : You have an in-depth understanding of what makes a user experience good or bad, and strong intuition for what people want to do.
5) Appreciation for Detail : You easily recognize aesthetic and functional details and can make pragmatic decisions about what details are actually important.
6) Strategic insight : You understand the industry in depth, and can use your knowledge to predict the behavior of key players.
7) Comfort with Technology : We prefer a computer science degree or equivalent programming experience, but it's most important that you can communicate effectively with engineers about product details and technical options.
8) Mobile Product Management will be an added advantage .
9) Experience in financial industry would be preferred. Good communication and story-telling skills
10) Graduation from premium colleges and Post-graduation from top colleges would be a plus.