- You will be part of the core product development team that is responsible for building different components of the Seclore products.
- You will be responsible for designing, coding, reviewing, testing, bug-fixing different modules of the software product that needs to work seamlessly across different customer environments.
- We are looking for a coding enthusiast who love working with code and developing software systems.
- This is an excellent opportunity for young passionate developers to start their career on a strong platform with a world class product development experience and deep understanding into various cutting edge technologies J2EE / Encryption / XML / LDAP/ Databases/ Internationalization etc.
Other Skills :
- BE / B.Tech / MCA / PGDST qualification from reputed institutes.
- Attitude and aptitude to meet the challenges.
- A good conceptual as well as hand-on knowledge of Java/J2EE/ STRUTS platform and databases is must.
- Knowledge of technologies and frameworks like XML, LDAP, Ant, Log4j, JSTL will be an added advantage.