- The role involves development using C/C++/MFC and Microsoft related technologies.
- You will be a part of the team developing the new releases of Seclore's flagship products. It will involve participation in design, coding, review, testing and preparing test cases.
- A good conceptual understanding of C/C++ will be required. A good understanding and experience with XML, STL and SDK will be necessary.
Primary Skills :
- C / C++ on windows,win32,STL,MFC,XML,kernel programming
- You are expected to have expertise in C/C++ and decent OO design skills.
- A good understanding of XML, STL, DLLs, Visual Studio Development environment is expected.