1. Responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product. .
2. Responsible for reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors products.
3. Act as point of first reference for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues in Clinical Research and Regulatory to address any issues that may arise.
4. Design market research projects to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions. Either conduct this research with in-house staff or manage an outside agency ie initial identification of suitable partner, definition of responsibilities, communication plan, divisions of responsibility, milestones, contract with company, review transcripts and reports, and recommend action plans from the research.
5. Assist with the development of the annual marketing plan and for controlling advertising, promotion and sales aids in accordance with the annual marketing plan.
6. Responsible for preparing product forecasts, and constantly monitoring inventory levels held at central and interstate warehouses including liaison with production (locally and globally) to ensure supply timelines.
7. Liaise with the advertising agency regarding the product campaign including journal advertising, direct mail and conferences.
8. In short- Managing brand portfolio; Plan strategies to meet brand budget, Plan Brand promotions inputs / tactics; Manage brand expense rations; Conduct Market research to understand customers, competitors; conduct Cycle Meets / training sessions.
9. Preference will be given to experience in Gastro Multivitamins DIV