Assuming the role of the Product Owner for a certain set of modules that are assigned to you.
- Being the product functional expert on the team and taking end to end ownership for defining, detailing, analyzing, clarifying, documenting and communicating the functional requirements.
- Being the voice of the user for the Product Engineering (Development and QA) teams when the features are actually getting built and tested.
- Having in-depth knowledge of the end user journeys and capturing product metrics to build deeper insight about how well new features and capabilities are meeting their expected business outcome.
- Soliciting and documenting feedback from internal customer facing teams and tracking inputs on a regular basis.
- Soliciting and documenting feedback from external users using surveys, questionnaires and working with a few marquee customers.
- Owning the Product Backlog and ensuring it is updated and published to the higher level stake holders on an ongoing basis for prioritization and decision making.
- Enabling the internal teams after each release by giving demos, trainings and providing documentation explaining the functional behavior, value proposition and benefits of the new features and enhancements.