- To ensure that the business goals of the sugar refinery production department including product quality, are achieved through effective management of the interdependencies between the production and utilities, provide a clean and safe working environment.
- Long term visioning for the production department for setting the direction and pace; Formulate business plans and monitor the progress
- Short term goal setting for the functioning of each section to achieve the overall business goals related to production activities
- Maintain a healthy and safe environment for employees
- Ensure product quality and take charge of process improvements
- Responsible for statutory compliance connected with production department
- Responsible for handling Environmental aspects incl liasoning with Pollution Control Board
- Build teamwork for smooth functioning between production and other support functions and review performance regularly
Qualified Btech - Chemical with 18- 20 yrs of experience in Process Engineering of a large food , petrochemical or pharma manufacturing plant .
Should have worked as Process Head for atleast 5 years managing the process department of a manufacturing plant of a sizeable turnover and with some complexities
Strong Orientation towards product qualityShould have experience of interacting with external agencies and government authorities
Well versed with Industry regulationsCapability to lead a team, manage people issues
Business oriented approachStrong believer in adherence to quality and safety
Sensitive to environment and social issuesShould be a native of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh.
Should be willing to relocate to Kakinada.Should have excellent - Leadership and Communication skills