General Administration of School/College of Nursing.
· General administration and overall supervision of teaching programmes.
· Supervision of students welfare, health and security services.
· Supervision and guidance of teaching staff including organization of in-service education of staff.
· Responsibility for organizing workload of staff including teaching assignments.’
· Guidance and counselling of students.
· Administrative arrangements for students’ clinical experience and teaching in hospital and public health field.
· Recruitment of staff and admission of students.
· Responsibility for conduct of examinations.
· Supervision of living conditions of students in hostel.
· Maintenance of permanent records of students.
· Preparation of reports (School/College reports, progress reports).
· Review and revision of policies, rules, regulations & philosophy of the School/College.
· Performing public relations duties for the School/College.
· Procurement of School/College equipments, supplies, stationery.
· Preparation of budgetary proposals.
· Supervision of hostel and office staff.
· Participation in the school’s/College’s committee work.
· Participation in teaching programmes.
· Supervision of library services.
· Planning for development of the school/college.