We are looking for Python Engineer with 4-14yrs of experience at Andheri -Mumbai Location.
we are conducting a Megawalkin on 20-July-2019.
Interested candidates can share your resume to provided Mail ID.
*Note: Shortlisted candidates only can be called for further discussion.
Roles & Responsibilities
Build scalable and loosely coupled services to extend our platform
* Build bulletproof API integrations with third party APIs for various use cases
* Evolve our Infrastructure and add a few more nines to our overall availability
* Have full autonomy and own your code, and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver as well operate large-scale applications on AWS
* Give back to the open source community through contributions on code and blog posts
* This is a startup so everything can change as we experiment with more product improvements
* You have prior experience developing and working on consumer facing web/app products
* Hands-on experience on Python. Exceptions can be made if youre really good on any other language with experience on building web/app based tech products
* Experience in one of the following frameworks - Django, Flask, Twisted, Tornado, Sanic
* Thorough knowledge of data stores MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
* You've worked with core AWS services in the past and have experience with EC2, ELB, AutoScaling, CloudFront, S3
* You have prior Infrastructure automation experience with tools like Terraform, Docker or Kubernetes
* Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Operating Systems
* You love doing things efficiently. the work you do will have a disproportionate impact on the business. We believe in systems and processes that let us scale our impact to be larger than ourselves
* You believe and practice Continuous Improvement for yourself and teams around you
* Two Technical Round, one Code Round, One CEO Round
Perks and Benefits
* Competitive salary
* Hardware of your choice
* Flexible Work from Home policy
* Catered Lunch once a week