Architect who is has expertise in creating scalable distributed architectures for rich, high-end, consumer facing applications with main focus on Java based server side technologies. He must understand Travel domain and ensure that company's technology objectives are aligned to its business goals. He must be able to see whether the application has been built with correct Service-oriented architecture (SOA), software quality and reusability.
1. Understand & create technical requirements of the application including NFR
2. Evaluate and anticipates impact of technical solutions on related projects, translates technical solutions based on clients needs and feasibility.
3. Evaluate vendor products and prepares recommendations.
4. Writes integrated technical architecture and solutions of multiple applications
5. Designs the system to meet the NFR requirements of the customer
6. Overseas development and design of core components, frameworks, POC
7. Responsible for the performance and usability of the system
8. Stays current with technology and determines the impact of hardware and/or software upgrades on new and existing applications.
9. Ensures high quality, adherence to standards and best practices, high performance, and scalable, repeatable processes and deliverables.
10. Understands interrelationships and impacts of systems and applications upon the technical environment.
11. Design and architecture documentation / presentations creation and review
12. Research and development to evaluate / compare emerging tools and software products
13. Fine tuning of existing architectures, tools and frameworks
14. To assist in creating standards and best practices for design and development of large and complex service oriented applications
15. Bring new design / technology ideas to the team.