- Manage the support schedule from RFI / RFP / Proposal Stage till Proposal / Bid submission stage
- Initiate and manage the pursuit-specific collaboration, project plans, calendars, meetings and reviews
- Working closely with Internal and external customers, delivery teams and bid teams for responding to global proposals including RFI, RFQ & RFP, Statement of Capabilities (SoC) and presentations.
- Extending support to Marketing and Sales teams in preparation of collaterals and other relevant marketing materials.
- Ensuring innovative and relevant offers are made to increase the success rate.
Ensure maintenance of Quality Standards of responses :
- Ensure all pursuit materials follow defined standards and have a consistent look-and-feel (available standard style template)
- Support document integrity by following established guidelines for placing content into the proposal style template
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of professional documentation, templates and style guides as per the standards
- Improving overall efficiency of technical content and making it available for reuse.
- Ensuring bids are completed in all respects, audited and approved.
Managing the post-bid process including :
- Putting together a "Post-bid pack" which includes Presentation and other collateral in line with the bid response theme
- Organizing a Post-bid team
- Defining agenda for the Post-bid meeting to ensure that the correct message is conveyed to the prospect during the presentations
- Working with various stakeholders to manage the meeting
- Aptitude to plan & organize.
- Excellent project management skills with focus on process, structure, and organization skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, solve problems, and represent them in a compelling format (slides, excel).