- Provide clients with deep subject matter expertise on IT security frameworks and related data protection and data governance standards, including, but not limited to :ISO, PCI, CERT, NARA, NIST, FIPS,
- Conduct business assessment drawing upon solid experience in interviewing business and IT stakeholders to understand business process, technology, and control considerations involving the use and protection of structured and unstructured information assets
- Evaluate the risk and value of business processes and documenting key business process steps, supporting technologies, and inventorying structured and unstructured information assets
- Drive business development via thorough understanding of the client's business, industry, and organization to identify and close business opportunities that provide needed solutions to our clients, and help meet our revenue goals
- Work with the team to convert client engagement objectives into actionable project plans and budgets while demonstrating excellent project management skills.
- Prior leadership experience in a Global Professional Services Firm
- Experience with data protection and governance products, such as: SymantecVontu, McAfee DLP, IBM Guardium, Varonis, Voltage SecureData, STEALTHbits, or Informatica Dynamic Data Masking
- Deep knowledge and expertise in their specific domain
- Superior client facing skills
- Proven success in practice development, people management & leadership
- Strong business acumen
- Proven skills to develop strategies in support of growth targets
- Big picture thinking in global practice, global delivery, and technology
- MBA or demonstrated business leadership or excellence.
Ensuring security has to become an orthogonal process to the roll out of applications and managing business transactions, and not an impediment. CIOs can no longer do this through mere monitoring and manual interventions but will have to leap towards cognitive computing, automation and DevOps based approaches to monitor, catch, prevent, intervene and remediate threats before they materialize.
Trianz Information Security team provides today's CIO's with :
- Information Security Policy & Audits
- Application Security & Testing
- Infrastructure Security & Testing
- Data Management & Statutory Compliance.