1. Understanding of requirements from the customer including but not limited to User Stories, Wireframes / UXpins & Business Process Models.
2. Making suitable recommendations during requirement definition to the client based upon industry expertise and standards
3. Deliver Functional grooming sessions to the offshore development & testing teams on an ongoing basis. This also includes resolving any queries that emerge during such sessions.
4. Acting as a bridge for query resolutions and artefacts updates between the offshore teams and the customer organization.
5. Providing detailed functional understanding to the offshore Business Analysts and development teams.
6. Complete involvement in the testing process to provide a FAT sign off at end of iteration
1. Assist in reviewing of test scenarios against provided acceptance criteria that have been identified by the offshore development teams
2. Provide inputs on induction and on boarding activities within the offshore teams and identify areas that should be covered during such sessions
3. Help in improvement of domain knowledge of the offshore teams especially in functional areas, which are due to come up for development.
4. Help prioritize backlog and advise on planning activities for functionalities that are required to be taken up first
Knowledge and Skills
1. Excellent Travel industry knowledge in the following areas Airline Reservations, Air Fares & Ticketing, Airlines Inventory & Flight Schedules
2. Minimum Primary qualification - Graduate in any discipline
3. Should have experience in an Airline / Travel Domain Development project(s) of 6+ Years Including but not limited to Use Cases, User Stories, SDLC life cycle & Software testing or should have similar kind of experience in an Airlines working as part of their in-house IT team.
4 Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite viz. MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
5. Very good Communication skills should have extensive experience in making presentations both in person and remotely to a geographically diverse audience
6. Detailed Knowledge and experience of worked on at least two leading GDSs out of the following Amadeus, Galileo, Worldspan, Abacus, Sabre or similar leading airline reservation systems.
1. MBA Full Time / Part time
2. Knowledge around areas such as Airlines Loyalty Systems, Check-in / Departure Control
3. Suitable Industry / IATA qualifications
4. Experience in business modelling tools
5. Experience of working with MS Visio
6. Onsite experience in Geographies such as the United Kingdom and/or United States of America
7. Preferable IT experience in the areas of Airline Reservations, Air Fares & Ticketing, Airlines Inventory & Flight Schedules.
8. Understanding of XML data structures