As Practice Head, individual in this role will serve as a key senior leader within the overall analytics teams in India as well as globally; working with a diverse set of senior stakeholders is one of the most critical areas of business. This person will develop a deep understanding of company’s business functionality, further strengthen their analytic, leadership, and presentation skills, and gain exposure to a wide variety of functional teams within the company. They will work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to continue building an analytics capability for the organization that is critical to the company’s ability to compete in the industry over the coming years.
Successful candidates will possess exceptional business judgment, strong analytic skills, and superb communication skills. They must have a passion for “living in the data” and be comfortable rolling up their sleeves to get into the details of the analysis, as well as being able to synthesize and provide high-level though leadership.
They will exhibit strong interpersonal skills, including a collaborative working style, the ability to present insights and recommendations clearly and persuasively, skill and confidence in dealing with people at all levels of the organization.
· Expert Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills, hands-on work experience with database query tools (SQL).
· Candidates must have a proven track record of successful team building and leadership.
· 10+ years of experience in business and analytics roles.
· Domain expertise (analytics in eCommerce) a plus.
· Experience in client-facing analytics roles (e.g. strategy/management consulting) a plus.
· Bachelor degree or an advanced degree in business, statistics, engineering, mathematics, economics or related field (or the equivalent combination of education and experience).