The incumbent in this role support the newly created Benefits/Policies vertical of Total Rewards & Recognition team at Global Delivery Services India. The incumbent will help support the leader in extensive research and recommend benefit policies and programmes with compliance understanding. He/she will report into the Benefits/Policies leader at GDS India and will primarily be involved in the GDS perks, Health and wellness offerings and Policies aspect.
1. Consistently evaluate and analyse the existing suite of Benefits and Total Rewards policies that exist at GDS.
2. Supports the employee benefit practices vertical by benchmarking best practices; researching industry and employment trends tracking legislation and estimating impact.
3. Take the lead in connecting and engaging with external providers in the field of Benefits and support the benefits lead in reviewing their offerings.
4. Will gauge employee benefit interests by conducting employee surveys; forming focus groups; analysing responses.
5. Recommends new and innovative employee benefit programs in conjunction with the lead by examining, evaluating, and optimizing employee understanding, acceptance, and interests, costs, regulatory requirements, and competitive advantage.
6. Evaluates proposed employee benefit contracts by studying provisions; estimating impact.
7. Assist the leader and recommend change management along with BMC team for marketing, communicating key changes on Benefits programs.
8. Ensures that all benefit related program details are kept confidential up to a stage of deployment
9. Actively maintains existing knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
10. Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
11. Actively maintains and consistently develops the benefits external and internal network and leveraging these networks to recommend external best class practices for GDS.