- Understand customer requirements
- Provide concept design
- Provide quotation Release
- First Time Right design- 2D and 3D
- Provide overall project development plan
- Release complete BOM and BOP
- Co-ordinate with other departments to ensure timely delivery
- Provide input for project costing- estimate V actual
- Provide input for process planning, machine cutting strategies etc.
- Design standardization
- Will Directly Report & Carry Instructions from Tool Room Manager / In-Charge.
- Ensures Mold Quality to Set Standards ( Output, Quality & Delivery).
- Enforces Departmental Instructions on The Shop Floor.
- Ensure Production Records / Raw Material Re-Conciliation are Effectively Followed.
- Ensures Proper Identification, Handling & Storage of Materials.
- Responsible for Corrective & Preventive Actions on Non-Conformance.
- Responsible for Training of Operators to Meet Required Product Quality.
- Responsible for Operators Management (Output, Quality & Delivery).
- Ensure Proper Maintenance of Molds & Equipments During Production.
- Ensure Department Goals are Achieved, Machine Utilization Always 90% Plus.
- Worked in an Industry which Caters Medical, Electrical, Electronics, FMCG.
- Knowledge of all Engineering Materials like Noryl, PC, TPE, Ultem.
- Basic Knowledge of Scientific Molding ISO / 13485 Documentation.
- Molding Equipments: Desiccant Driers/Dehumidifier
- Driers/Dew Point Control/Moisture Analyser.
- Sufficient Knowledge of 5S, Value Engineering, why-why Analysis.
- Should have Knowledge of all Tool Room Machines.
Skills: Production Supervisor, Injection, Molding, Shop Floor, Will Directly Report & Carry Instructions from Tool Room Manager / In-Charge.
Ensures Mold Quality to Set Standards ( Output, Quality & Delivery).
Enforces Instructions on Shop Floor
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR INJECTION MOLDING
Desired Candidate Profile:
Experience : 3-8 Years experience in Injection Molding Industrial.