Plant Head - Pharma/Healthcare Manufacturing (18-22 yrs)
- Managing Production Planning, Timely deliveries, Inventory Management, Cost Controls, and Plant Management.
- Execution of the In-House Projects & Improvement Projects leading to Productivity Improvement, Safety Standards Improvements.- Budgeting, Cost Controls, Continuous Monitoring and efficiency improvements.
- Listing down the resource needs for projects and ensuring execution of activities / projects within time & budgetary parameters.
- Regularly communicating with internal customers to meet production oriented requirements.
- Implementing standards and ensuring adherence to quality standards.
- Experience in WHO-GMP,USFDA Experience.
- Coordination with local-FDA and Central - DCGI to meet their requirements.
- Identification of New Contract Manufacturing site,
- Coordination with R&D, QA, SCM, RA etc for Auditing and Approva.
- Vendor development & Approval
- Regulatory & Customer Audits
Development QA Responsibilities :
- Regulatory Affairs
- Review and compliance after gap analysis of GMP trend with the existing facilities.
- Review and compliance after gap analysis of warning letters [issued to different companies of various countries-Indian, MNC] with the existing facilities.
- Handling of Regulatory audit and its compliance review.
- Review and implementation of regulatory updates in the existing facility / documents related
- Impart training on Good Documentation Practices, Good Laboratory Practices
- Area round and interaction with the individual for checking the ALL TIME AUDIT READYNESS.
- Impart training on DATA RELIABILITY or INTEGRITY.
Location - Palghar (thane)