• Responsible for US GAAP and local GAAP reporting requirements and local country compliance, including statutory audit of financial statements ensuring all filings and payments are made timely.
• Manage monthly and quarterly close cycles, ensuring that US GAAP financial reporting is performed timely, in accordance with corporate close guidelines, reviewing income statement and balance sheet reconciliations to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the financial statements.
• Lead the preparation and audit of the statutory financial statements ensuring that the financial accounts are prepared in accordance with local GAAP, and that all supplementary books and records are maintained in accordance with local accounting and tax code requirements.
• Oversee the relationship with external auditors, coordinating all parties to ensure that the audits are planned, resourced effectively, executed efficiently and timely.
• Managing all local country compliance (including statutory audits, financial statements completion, etc) ensuring all filings and payments are made timely.
• Assessment and review of the profitability, operating cash flow and solvency requirements of the subsidiaries liaising with Tax, Legal and Treasury to ensure maintenance of working capital, compliance with local legislation and safe-guarding of the Board of Directors.
• Support the Board of Directors to ensure all compliance related matters are fulfilled for each of the subsidiaries.
• Ensure that balance sheets are completed and actions are taken to clear outstanding items on a timely basis and conduct full balance sheet and reconciliation reviews periodically.
• Responsible for providing commentary and opinion for inclusion in management reports.
• Manage and co-ordinate the relationship with external professional advisers (including auditors, tax advisers, legal counsel).
• Ensure that Co’s Finance Policies are applied and adhered to in all areas of finance, including globalized and localized process areas: Manufacturing, Inventory, Fixed Assets, Source to Settle, Tax, Treasury, and Cash Management.
• Ensure that all corporate policy changes are incorporated in the accounting process according to guidelines set and communicated at country level.
• Support Internal Audit and SOX PMO on the assessment of internal controls, implementing recommendations, reinforcing controls for deficiency and maintaining updated documentation on local processes.
• Completion of due diligence & integration accounting for acquisitions, including acting as country finance integration leader.
• Identification and execution of operational excellence and continuous improvement initiatives.
• Using cross-functional influencing skills to promote the Finance and Company Vision.
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. CA with 3-5 years of industry experience in a manufacturing with at least 3 of which must be in a management capacity, ideally in a manufacturing environment.
2. Dynamic, innovative & problem resolution focused.
3. Strong sense of accountability and ownership.
4. Ability to immerse oneself to understand problems and propose solutions.
5. Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
6. Proven capability of process improvement. Out-of-the box thinker.
7. Project Management capabilities, the ability to plan, initiate, monitor, and implement projects within a team.
8. Ability to identify and execute operational excellence and continuous improvement initiatives to improve resource optimization.