PL/SQL Production Support
PL/SQL Production Support L2:
1. Having working experience of 2 to 5 years
2. Skill Set:
3. Sound knowledge in Coding-SQL (SQL queries) is a must. The candidate has to be extremely good in writing SQL queries
4. Excellent knowledge in Oracle database
5. PL/SQL is a secondary skill
Main responsibilities would include:
- To Support all the ongoing activities for all the client projects assigned
- Is accountable for timely delivery of deliverables for the tasks assigned in accordance to Service Level Agreements.
- Performs complex billable application work including but not limited to client ad-hoc requests
- Assists with system maintenance, ensuring the product environment for the client continues to function properly.
- Works on projects with specific work orders
- Ensures satisfaction of his clients (end users and other team members) by facilitating timely and accurate resolution of issues
- Perform PTP's in coordination with PSI team, if required
- Have daily interactions technical leads and other departments, in order to support current work-in-progress, and resolve outstanding issues.
- Actively participate in project related calls and other internal team/department meetings
- Actively participates in client calls and communicates effectively
- Does knowledge transfer to junior team members effectively and assists them to improve their product knowledge
- Takes up and completes assignments with respect to dept or group or team level initiatives
- Adhering to defined processes and involvement in process improvements:
Suggest improvements at task level and document.
Participates in process improvement discussions and implements
Reviews/updates the WI or User guides as per the changes approved.