Candidate should have good command over English & Computer , preferably shorthand , should be responsible.
1. Manage hectic calendar and meeting schedules, using prioritization skills and coordinate day to day internal meetings.
2. Attend meetings, take minutes, transcribe minutes, derive action plans and follow up with all attendees to reinforce the meeting purpose, outcome and expected responses/actions.
3. Handle highly confidential and sensitive materials with discretion as per instruction by CEO
4. Creating and collate necessary presentations and paperwork prior to meetings.
5. Keeps a track of all the pending approvals to be signed off by the CEO
6. Checking and replying all the mails well in time.
7. Following up with top level for presenting regular MIS to CEO
8. Organizing business & internal meetings as per the guidelines by CEO
1. Good Communication